Financial Crime and Sanctions Compliance
The world of compliance with regulations around anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, anti-bribery and corruption, counter proliferation finance and sanctions is becoming more and more complex. We understand that not all organisations can afford to have full time compliance teams and this is where we can help.
Futurum’s specialist consultants have a wealth of experience in investigating and preventing financial crime and working in the areas of anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, anti-bribery, counter proliferation finance and international sanctions. Using this experience we can help you mitigate the risk of becoming embroiled and a non-compliance investigation.
Our services in this area include:
- Conducting a review of existing procedures
- Audit personnel awareness of the various legal and regulatory provisions
- Support the writing and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures
- Provide in-house training
- Counter Intelligence and Corporate Espionage Threat Mitigation
- Online and Social Media Security
- Covert Elicitation and Influencing Skills
- Financial Crime and Sanctions Compliance
- Personal Security Advice
For more information please contact us and one of our specialist advisors will get in touch as soon as possible.