Personal Security Advice
We live in a world where threats to you and your close family is ever present and international border are no longer a barrier to those with hostile intent.
We will help you mitigate the risk using our specialist team drawn from the UK intelligence agencies, the Centre for the Protection of the National Critical Infrastructure (CPNI), UK Special Forces, military, police and the National Crime Agency.
The services we provide include:
- Individual threat and risk assessments
- Architectural design and security advice for homes, offices and other premises, including perimeter security, access control, alarms and safe rooms
- Social Media profiling (including close family members and staff if appropriate) to assess digital footprint and assess associated security risks
- Safe transportation including personal tracking, and of vehicles and other belongings
- Counter Intelligence counter measures including counter conventional and technical surveillance, and counter elicitation
- Travel advice for personal safety (including family members) and travelling ‘below the radar’
- Counter Intelligence and Corporate Espionage Threat Mitigation
- Online and Social Media Security
- Covert Elicitation and Influencing Skills
- Financial Crime and Sanctions Compliance
- Personal Security Advice
For more information please contact us and one of our specialist advisors will get in touch as soon as possible.